Friday, March 26, 2010

Why I love Google Apps for Education

I love Google Apps for education because:
  • All of my students have an email address that I can find
  • I can easily set up a website, permanent or temporary, to put out information for specific groups of students
  • I can easily set up websites for my students without worrying about them putting information on the internet uncontrolled
  • My students can access their assignments in Google Docs from anywhere with internet
  • Students can work on the same document or presentation, at the same time, without having to get together in person
  • I can have students turn in most of their homework electronically just by emailing it to me and sharing Google Docs with me
  • I can easily add comments into assignments submitted through Google Docs and sent those comments back to the students without using any paper
  • I can assign any project I want as long as it can be completed using Google Docs, without worrying about which programs my students have on their computers at home
  • I can use Forms for in class activities or tests with real-time feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment